JMK Music Pedals, the makers of the original CLOCKstep, are announcing a new member of the synchronization family: CLOCKstep:MULTI
This new version of CLOCKstep tackles the complexities of bridging Sync and Transport communication between DAWs, MIDI Devices and Modular systems.
As a Master Clock, it will generate MIDI Real-Time messages and CV Trigger pulses. Included are connections for MIDI DIN, MIDI USB, MIDI TRS, and seven 0/+5 Volt outputs commonly used by the Eurorack and Semi-Modular format.
A Line Audio Input can also be used to receive "Sample Accurate Clock". This provides a solution for syncing external hardware to a DAW without the reliability concerns of having the DAW send MIDI Clock.
A Line Audio Output sends configurable Metronome Click and Time Signature rhythms, giving musicians a way to accurately monitor Tempo and Bars.
Pre-Orders are happening now through to the end of July at an Introductory Price of $189 USD. Shipping begins in August.
Full Feature Set:
- Internal Clock to drive MIDI, CV Trigger and Audio Sync Signals.
- Follow External Clock from a Sample Accurate Audio source or MIDI.
- MIDI DIN, TRS and USB Interfaces (including Soft Thru).
- 3.5mm Patch Bay for +5 CV Trigger Sync (x2) and Play/Start/Stop/Reset.
- Independent Trigger Sync Rates.
- Five (5) Transport Modes that vary how the Transport and Clock interact.
- Tap Tempo and BPM Keypad for entering precise tempos (up to 1 decimal point) and executing them at an exact instant. BPM Keypad can be used to view current BPM.
- Audio Metronome Click with 16 sound options, dynamic volume settings between Quarter, 8th and 16th note, Triplet mode and Time Signatures.
- A full MIDI Implementation for controlling all aspects of the device with external MIDI.
- Preset Storage with instant save and recall.